Honouring Lung Health Champions
On Thursday, October 12, Lung Saskatchewan hosted its Fall Impact Luncheon to celebrate the extraordinary contributions of individuals and organizations to lung health in the province.
The event brought together a diverse and passionate group, including staff, board members, lung ambassadors, healthcare professionals, corporate partners, as well as the family and friends of the award recipients. Awards were presented in several categories, each representing a distinct aspect of the lung health cause as follows:
- ACT and UCT Clubs - Community Legacy Impact Award
- Astra Zeneca - Corporate Champion Award
- BarBurrito - Community Champion Award
- Dr. Donna Goodridge - Impact in Research and Innovation Award
- Karen and Casey Davis - Philanthropic Leadership Award
- Kerri Tucker - Ambassador Impact Award in honour of Emerson Olain
- Lydia Zukewich - Youth Leadership Award
- Ralph Harris - Community Champion Award
A big congratulations to all the award recipients!
View Event Photos