For more than 110 years, we have been at the forefront of improving lung health in Saskatchewan. Through the years, our commitment to continuous improvement has fueled our passion to advance our work in order to serve you better.
We are happy to introduce our new look and logo as part of the ongoing evolution of our brand. Lung Saskatchewan has chosen a logo and colours that deeply reflect what we represent, the work that we do, and symbolizes our future.
This new logo is shown as a circle with lungs from which bronchial tubes or roots, grow into a tree. The circle represents the interdependence of not only the lungs within the body, but also the interdependence of all that we do in research, education, care, and advocacy within the communities we serve in Saskatchewan, and across Canada.
The lungs represent our reason for being, that with which we breathe, draw energy and sustain life. The bronchial tubes or roots growing from the lungs represent our growth and evolution in all we do. Last but not least, the tree represents the strength of our foundation, our ability to weather challenges, and our connection to the earth.
With a new look and revised name, comes new opportunities to strengthen our work to steadily improve lung health, one breath at a time.
To improve lung health one breath at a time.
Healthy lungs for everyone.
Our Impact Goal
Improve respiratory health and quality of life through education, research, health promotion, and advocacy.
To achieve our mission we will:
- Be a leader in respiratory health
- Enhance public awareness of the impact of respiratory diseases;
- Advocate for increased support for education, research, and health;
- Support research in respiratory health and disease;
- Lead and support evidence-based professional education initiatives to ensure optimum numbers of trained professionals;
- Foster innovation and partnerships toward lung health.
- We value integrity, transparency, and fiscal responsibility.
- We treat every relationship with compassion, respect, and, dignity.
- We strive for Equity, Diversity, and, Inclusion.