Join our Board of Directors!
Lung Saskatchewan is currently seeking a volunteer to join its dynamic provincial Board of Directors in the role of Treasurer. Lung Saskatchewan works with a variety of communities in Saskatchewan and across Canada, investing in research, advocating for changes to protect lung health, and providing education and support to patients, caregivers and health care professionals. Our mission is to improve lung health, one breath at a time.
The ideal candidate for Treasurer would meet the following criteria;
- Reside in Saskatchewan.
- Hold the designation of CMA, CPA or CA.
- Have a personal connection to lung health (but not required).
- Previous not for profit board experience an asset (but not required). A comprehensive orientation and onboarding is provided.
- Be willing to commit to a two-year term. Board maximum is three, two-year terms.
- Be willing to work with the CEO, CFO and Finance, Audit and Risk Management Committee of the Board on financial matters of the organization including review of budget, quarterly income and expenses, investments, etc.
- Commit to four board meetings per year (currently held Friday afternoons) with an additional 1 – 2 hours per month on average (committee meetings, review of correspondence).
More information about Lung Saskatchewan and our impact can be found at www.lungsask.ca.
Interested individuals should reach out to Erin Kuan, President and CEO via email@example.com.