Income Tax Reduction & Estate Tax Elimination
Do not miss this opportunity to hear one of our area's most knowledgeable, entertaining, and engaging speakers on the topic of how you can save income and minimize estate taxes. Jay Stark has been successfully advising individuals, families and business owners on how to significantly reduce their income and estate taxes for more than 20 years. His presentations further expand on these key strategies and take full advantage of the tax incentives our government has created to encourage charitable giving. His counsel and expertise have helped hundreds of families realize their goals of giving back and create a lasting legacy.
You Will Learn:
- To minimize or even Eliminate Taxes on your estate.
- How to Change your Estate Plans during this COVID-19 Environment.
- To Avoid Double Taxation on your “Red” retirement accounts.
- To Bypass paying upfront Capital Gains Taxes when selling your investments.
- To convert assets into an Income You Can’t Outlive and leave a Lasting Legacy.
- How our government wants you to Save Taxes and Leave More To Charity.
Reserved spaces are complimentary and event will not be recorded. If you need help registering please contact Rebecca Shandler at 306-667-3000 for assistance.
A live webinar presentation instructions, link, and passcode will be emailed to you the day before the event.