What can you do to help protect yourselves, your loved ones, and your community?
- Roll up your sleeve! Vaccination is one of the most effective ways to protect our families, communities and ourselves against COVID-19. Evidence indicates that vaccines are effective at preventing serious outcomes, such as severe illness, hospitalization and death due to COVID-19. Most COVID-19 vaccines require 2 doses to be fully vaccinated. While current evidence shows good effectiveness after 1 dose, a second dose is essential for longer-lasting and optimal protection. For your second dose, return at the time advised by your health care provider or public health.
- Practice social distancing and stay home. Research has found that aggressive social distancing reduces the spread of the virus and saves lives.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Be appropriately responsible and vigilant, and please do not panic.
- Avoid non-essential outings.
- If you are required to be around others, maintain a 6-foot distance.
- Do not shake hands or hug.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- It is important to be adequately prepared but please do not hoard supplies. You can eliminate the need to leave your home if you ensure you have plenty of food and medications on hand.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, including phones.
- In general, keep your body and immune system in the best possible shape by getting adequate sleep, eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and get outside and enjoy some vitamin D from the sunlight.
- If you smoke, vape or use a water pipe it is an especially good time to quit. COVID-19 disrupts the immune system, which is already weakened with smoke.
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy.
|Mike Olain - Defy the Odds.||Peter Fenton - Our role is small but important.|
|Colleen McMahon, Board, Staff, and Logan - Thank You!||Erin - Stay Home. Stay Safe. Stay Healthy.|
|Lori Kleiboer - History repeats itself.||Deborah & Jaimie - We are here to support you.|
|Jaimie & Kelly - Protect our families.||Trent & Donna - Protect our seniors.|
|Nicole & Jill - Let's Protect Each Other.|