At Lung Sask it is our privilege to be a trusted and credible resource for health professionals pursuing continuing education. Thanks to the generous support of our industry partners and the collaborative spirit of our key opinion leaders, we are delighted to host a Fall Professional Education Webinar Series each November in honour of November’s designation as “Lung Month”.
Since launching this series in 2020 we have had 1,775 health professionals register for these webinars from all across Canada, demonstrating an expressed interest and need from our front line practitioners! We are listening, and we are continuing to respond with this series!
The objectives of these webinars are as follows:
- To engage family physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, physical therapists and other allied health professionals in relevant information regarding lung health and managing patients with living with lung disease;
- To share key opinions and research updates in areas of lung health;
- To discuss efficient and collaborative management of lung disease, enhancing professional practice;
- To provide opportunity for health professionals to engage with leaders in lung health through facilitated Q&As.
Sincere thanks to our sponsors and presenters in the 2021 series:
- Sanofi Pasteur for sponsoring the November 2nd presentation by Dr. Angel Chu - Flu in the Era of COVID-19.
- GlaxoSmithKline for sponsoring the November 9th presentation by Dr. Mohit Bhutani - Severe Asthma Update: Identifying and Treating Your Patient.
- Boehringer Ingelheim for sponsoring the November 16th presentation by Dr. Darcy Marciniuk - The Big Opportunity with COPD: Diagnosis, Step-wise Approach, and Treatment.
Previously Recorded Webinars
Did you miss a webinar? Check out the library of previously recorded webinars on Lung Sask’s Professional Education Portal. Once registered, enjoy free access to this webinar series and more!
We look forward to seeing you in 2022 for another Fall Webinar Series! Watch this space for details!