Reporting to the VP, Finance and Workforce, the Coordinator, Donor Service and Administration is a support level position, perfect for a person with proven customer service, administration and accounting experience. Responsible for managing the day to day circulation of the reception desk including visitors, callers and on-line inquiries you provide exceptional customer experience to all who enter the building, call the office or graciously make donations or purchases that support The Lung Association of Saskatchewan.
BREATHING PASSION AND COMPASSION. Our reason for being can really be summed up in one word: Breathe. It’s what unites us. It’s what inspires us. And it’s what keeps our community of physicians, scientists, clinicians, educators, administrators, volunteers and donors so committed— whether it’s searching for cures to lung diseases, teaching our youth about the dangers of tobacco, or fighting for clean air. The Lung Association, Saskatchewan is the leading organization in our province working to promote lung health and prevent and manage lung disease. We do this by funding vital research and pushing for innovative ways to help people manage their health.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders, serving as the first point of contact for the public.
- Facilitate radon kit sales.
- Open, distribute and prepare outgoing mail to and for staff.
- Responds to general inquiries; provides information and directs the incoming calls to appropriate departments, programs or other agencies.
- Uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to maintain customer records with an attention to detail.
- Communicate freely with customers over email, by phone, and in-person asking questions, listening carefully, and showing empathy to understand their wants and how we may help; including customer service and solicitation for campaigns.
- Understands diverse family relationships and conventions to merge duplicate CRM contacts.
- Investigating CRM information to fix corrupt data like invalid phone numbers or missing postal codes.
- Meticulously communicate memorial donations to surviving family members.
Financial and Donor Data Management
- Management of donor database including inputting correct and accurate data, entry of all donor gifts, pledges and donor information.
- Produces tax receipts, thank you and acknowledgement phone calls and letters in a timely manner.
- Prepare daily / bi-weekly deposits, and related financial reports.
- Process all credit card payments.
- Download and process all online donations and donations from online charitable platforms.
- Prepare and process accounts payable.
- Provide support to the Community Engagement team in event logistics and stakeholder inquiries and triage.
- Update event tracking and database, assisting with any related follow-up as needed.
- Provide support at Community Engagement events.
- Positive & Energetic attitude with a love for delivering excellent customer service.
- Confident self-starter with strong propensity for organization ability to manage multiple priorities.
- A minimum of 2–3 years of related experience, preferably within a dynamic non-for-profit environment. Complementary education and training is a benefit.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Ability to be respectful in managing expectations of a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills; able to find innovative solutions with limited time.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Normal office hours between Monday to Friday 8:30–4:30pm with occasional evening and week-end working hours.
Email resume, cover letter & salary expectations to HumanResources@sk.lung.ca.The application deadline is Friday, August 21st, 2020.